KELS

Here it is. The photography blog that I’ve talked about since picking up a camera. And KCB was my person to hear it all. All of my rambling...

Here it is. The photography blog that I’ve talked about since picking up a camera. And KCB was my person to hear it all. All of my rambling, all of my ideas, all of the raves in waves of my latest photography fascinations and expectations, inspirations and exaltations. I needed a friend like Kelsey. One that continuously stoked my fire for creating as she also established a lifelong passion for art and beauty. With her bold personality (and of course fiery hair to match), I’m excited to see what Kels goes on to create/become. All that being said, it only makes sense that Kelsey was my first senior to photograph. And I love that we were able to produce something beautiful out of a grocery store greenhouse and canon rebel t3i (and let’s not forget my interesting attempt to use a cut-up plastic bag for a hazy lens effect, ha!). Doubtless, it was a pleasure, and always is, to shoot with Kelsey Blood. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pages

Flickr Images